Getting rid of stubborn fat is no easy task.
When you’re trying to tone a certain body part, it’s best to focus on moves that target that specific area.
Working the abs tones the tummy, while Russian twists help to blast love handles.
So which moves are best for banishing bingo wings?
Here are three exercises that will help you tone your arms from the comfort of your own home:
1. Press ups
This killer move works the pectorals, triceps, abdominals and deltoids.
It also helps to tone your bingo wings, which are technically referred to as the serrates anterior.
Here’s how to pull off the move correctly:
1. Lie on the floor with your arms either side of your body
2. Pulling in your abs, straighten your arms and lift yourself off the floor
3. Slowly lower yourself until your elbows reach a 90 degree angle or smaller
4. After your chest touches the floor, or you are at the lowest point you can reach, slowly move your body back up
5. When you have returned to step 2, repeat for 10-15 reps before resting
2. Bicep curls
To give your biceps, deltoids and wrist extenders a workout, go for this move.
Depending on your skill and strength level, you can adjust how much weight you want to use.
Here’s how to carry out a bicep curl:
1. Stand up straight with your feet hip-width apart
2. Place dumbbells in each hand with your arms in front of your tighs
3. Exhale and curl your arms up towards your shoulders
4. Repeat for 10-15 reps before resting
3. Tricep dip
This simple move is one of the most effective tricep exercises.
The technique works to tone your arms, as well as giving your upper and lower back a workout.
Here’s how to pull off a tricep dip:
1. Find a secured bench, chair or exercise step to use
2. Placing your hands on the raised item, slide your bum off the front with your legs out in front of you
3. Straighten your arms, keeping a slight bend at the elbows
4. Lower yourself towards the floor until your elbows reach a 900 degree angle
5. After finishing this movement, return to starting position and repeat for 10-15 reps
Looking for more weight loss tips?
Previously, we revealed how you can burn calories without going to the gym.
Changing your diet is another great way to blast stubborn body fat.
And here are some simple meal prep ideas that will help you eat more healthily.